Carton cases inside, export wooden cases outside.
By sea or air. Normally 7 to 14 Days for delivery, according to your order quantity.
Yes, the material can be chose according to your requirement.
Of course we do.
If any quality problems during use, all the products can be returned or according to consumer's requests.
Shanghai, Qingdao or Tianjin, China.
Yes, welcome to our factory to check the quality.
T/T (30% as despot, the rest 70% will be paid before delivery), L/C at sight